Who is using TikTok for advocacy?

I just joined! If you’re on TikTok put your link below or follow me so I can see your videos!

3 Likes

Love this! Who else is using TikTok? I made one, but can’t say I’ve really posted anything great as of yet.

If you’re using it- HOW are you using it??

1 Like

i am new to tiktok, because I honestly just sit and laugh all day on it lol. But I would like to use it more for business and to bring awareness

I’m nominated for best in show on Tiktok! Love advocating for holistic lifestyle and food allergies wherever I can

hie!! i def am :two_hearts: Search me on tiktok @platinumfairy + @lilplatinumharley

1 Like

I’m loving advocacy leaders on TikTok. I’m slowly putting some stuff on there my TikTok is @ameliablackwater

1 Like

I do! @devrivelazquez is my handle on IG & tiktok.

1 Like

I do! I didn’t know what to expect, as compared to other social media platforms, but my experiences have been great with advocating for diabetes, on TikTok!

I’ve hit 818,000 views on one of my diabetes awareness/educational videos!

If you live with diabetes and want to follow me, search @t1dchick lets connect!

1 Like

I definitely am using tiktok!!

1 Like

Here is my TikTok!

Hi, I have followed you all. Please follow me back @metaboliccoach After struggling with my health I took up Olympic lifting, and wake surfing. I still couldn’t get my energy back with diet ( I went low carb and took just fasting) and exercise and I was telling a friend and she gave me bio-identical ketone to drink for my birthday. Best gift ever and I finally figuring everything out and so I bought everything she has and had even more results. I then decided to become a health coach. Now a coach, law carb and fasting as well as carnivores and using supplements I sell to leverage your biology to heal and boost your health.

1 Like

I am. I advocate for Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective. Although, I am just starting!

https://www.tiktok.com/@inewtus?lang=en

Hello! I have a pretty popular tiktok account. It’s not solely for advocacy, but I do use the platform to spread awareness. Www.Tiktok.com/@holleebee

I am on TikTok @JudysJourneyHawaii I am using it to discuss illness issues and share plant based recipes.